Entering Teenhood

It's Joshua's 13th birthday!

Jason and I are so proud of him, and are so excited to see what God's plans for him are.

We sat down last night and wrote him a letter, and I am so glad we took the time to do so. I was really tired, and tempted to skip it. But once I started writing, I had so many reasons come to mind of why we are proud to be his parents and got to get it all down to share with him.

These kids teach us so much every day and we have so much fun with them. Joshua and I went grocery shopping together this past weekend, and it was so much fun to just be with him and so delightful to be aware of what a great young man he is turning out to be.

We enter new territory going into the teen years, and while I know there will be many challenges and mood swings and all of that, I also know that there will be tremendous joy witnessing Joshua become the man God has had in mind all along!


Happy Birthday, Joshua!

First Birthday

First Family Photo


He was a big boy! He has now passed me up :)

I was so smitten with him. He is still a great joy to me. 

So blessed by such a great dad!

Chillin in Hawaii

He is so great with his younger siblings! If he is meant to be a father someday, I have no doubt he will be wonderful!




Traditional birthday cupcake in bed :)




Comments

Popular Posts